Industrial Properties for Sale or Lease in Pecos Texas
Industrial properties available for LEASE or PURCHASE today.
Ideal uses: office and showroom, shop, maintenance, storage and yard.
First Keystone has developed a best-method way for businesses to succeed with industrial property in the Pecos region. We offer top-quality light industrial buildings. And, we know that no two businesses will have identical structural, storage and shipping needs and we can deliver a wide variety of designs. As such, First Keystone has considered flexibility and value as we offer deliverability and lot sizes meeting all kinds of West Texas and Delaware industrial property for sale. If you are looking for Pecos industrial property to buy as part of a project in Texas, First Keystone is ready to serve customers reach their goals. We’re happy to facilitate newcomers as they seek the right Texas industrial site for their needs. And, we work with the Pecos Economic Development Corporation (EDC).
If you are looking to start, expand or relocate your business, First Keystone offers an array of Pecos light industrial land and structure options including new ready-to-deliver or build-to-suit buildings. We also can deliver a permitted ready-to-go site on industrial property in Pecos that is ideal for your shop, storage or office facility. We have greatly reduced the guesswork and streamlined the process to breaking ground on industrial property for sale in Texas. We’ve been able to accomplish this because our property group has been investing in Texas industrial sites since the 1990s. For industrial/office uses, First Keystone is clearly the no. 1 site for your Delaware Basin Hub.
- Class A Facility.
- Premiere Location.
- Our goal is to build quality, long-term partnerships with those seeking Pecos industrial property to buy. We believe in a hands-on management approach to each project, working closely with clients through every phase of development.
- RV hook-ups!
- Full public utilities including telecoms.
- Safe and secure.
- Near Pecos businesses, the Pecos EDC office, lodging and restaurants.
- Good highway and rail access
- Bypass US-285
- Our team will work closely with you to identify requirements that will accommodate your current and future needs, whether that means Pecos light industrial land or other industrial sites that are better suited to your unique business needs.
- Expandable lots
- Temporary occupancy arrangements means immediately available!
- Rail service access is a special amenity.
- First lots will be accessible by May 2019.
- Lots with ready-to-occupy buildings will be ready in Summer 2019.
- More on order.
- Many sizes.
- From 2 up through 25 acres.
The broker for these properties is: Moriah Real Estate Company